Addison, TX Maid Services and Office Cleaning
We provide residential and commercial cleaning and maid services and handle household / personal assistant type jobs of all types and sizes. Our staff is committed to upholding a standard for exceptional customer service.
Our company has built a reputation for excellence, striving to provide the most professional house cleaning services in Addison, TX since opening in 1989. You can rely on us to keep your home in perfect order and your business well prepared to greet your clients.
Regular cleaning ensures quality and consistency in keeping your home or office clean: From daily, weekly or monthly cleaning, we guarantee that we will leave your home or business pristine. We are bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind. So, once you are ready to enjoy a little extra time on things you’d doing in lieu of cleaning, give us a call; you’ll be pleased you did!
Ask about our additional services!
- Cable Sitting
- Pet Sitting
- Hoarder Cleaning
- Packing and Unpacking
- Windows – Residential and Commercial
Ask about our additional services!
- Party Serving and Clean-up
- Move In/Move Out
- Fire Restoration
- Construction Finish-Out
- Special Projects
- Pressure Washing, including Pool Decks and Parking Garages – Small or Large
Get a Quote
We will contact you by the next business day with final cost, schedule availability/or to confirm your appointment.
Cosmopolitan Maid Service proudly provides house cleaning, office cleaning and personal assistant services throughout Addison, Texas and surrounding communities including within the 75001 zip code.
The Maid Service to Trust – serving Addison, TX for Over 27 Years!
Cleaning is done in a timely manner. Also, the handyman work/hoarder removal service they provide is phenomenal! Highly recommend this service... Read more...
Sign up to get news, tips and special offers delivered to your inbox.
Heres a little about Addison, TX.
Addison, TX is a small town located north of Dallas County, founded in 1902. Its early days as a farming community were transformed by the arrival of the railroad in 1902. By the 1950s-60s, Addison was growing and developing due to a booming economy and the development of the Dallas North Tollway. In 1978, it became the first town in Texas to adopt a zoning ordinance for mixed-use development. In the 1980s-90s, Addison continued to grow and become known for its performing arts centre and cultural events such as Oktoberfest and Jazz Festival. Today, with a population of around 15k people, it’s home to many businesses including tech and healthcare firms yet still retains its small-town charm.
Things to do and know!
- Addison is home to the world-famous Cavanaugh Flight Museum, which houses a collection of over 50 historic aircraft, including World War II-era planes and helicopters. Visitors can take a guided tour of the museum and even take a ride in one of the vintage planes.
- Addison has over 180 restaurants, making it one of the best places in Texas to eat out. From casual diners to fine dining establishments, there’s something for everyone in Addison’s vibrant culinary scene.
- Addison is also known for its parks and green spaces, with over 118 acres of parkland scattered throughout the town. One of the most popular parks is Addison Circle Park, which features a large pond, walking trails, and a pavilion that hosts concerts and other events.
- The Addison Improv Comedy Club is one of the top comedy clubs in the country, hosting shows by some of the biggest names in comedy. The club has been around since 1983 and has helped launch the careers of many famous comedians.
- Addison is home to the WaterTower Theatre, which produces a variety of plays and musicals throughout the year. The theater is in the Addison Theatre Centre, which also houses the Addison Conference and Theatre Centre and the Studio Theatre.
Overall, Addison has a lot to offer visitors and residents alike. Some other popular places to go in town include the Mary Kay Museum, the Addison Oktoberfest, and the Addison Kaboom Town! fireworks display. Whether you’re into history, culture, or just having a good time, Addison is a great place to be.