Carollton, TX Maid Services and Office Cleaning
We provide residential and commercial cleaning and maid services and handle household / personal assistant type jobs of all types and sizes. Our staff is committed to upholding a standard for exceptional customer service.
Our company has built a reputation for excellence, striving to provide the most professional house cleaning services in Carollton, TX since opening in 1989. You can rely on us to keep your home in perfect order and your business well prepared to greet your clients.
Regular cleaning ensures quality and consistency in keeping your home or office clean: From daily, weekly or monthly cleaning, we guarantee that we will leave your home or business pristine. We are bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind. So, once you are ready to enjoy a little extra time on things you’d doing in lieu of cleaning, give us a call; you’ll be pleased you did!
Ask about our additional services!
- Cable Sitting
- Pet Sitting
- Hoarder Cleaning
- Packing and Unpacking
- Windows – Residential and Commercial
Ask about our additional services!
- Party Serving and Clean-up
- Move In/Move Out
- Fire Restoration
- Construction Finish-Out
- Special Projects
- Pressure Washing, including Pool Decks and Parking Garages – Small or Large
Get a Quote
We will contact you by the next business day with final cost, schedule availability/or to confirm your appointment.
Cosmopolitan Maid Service proudly provides house cleaning, office cleaning and personal assistant services throughout Carollton, Texas and surrounding communities including within the 75001, 75006, 75007, 75010, 75019, 75056, 75067, 75093, 75287 zip codes.
The Maid Service to Trust – serving Carollton, TX for Over 27 Years!
Cleaning is done in a timely manner. Also, the handyman work/hoarder removal service they provide is phenomenal! Highly recommend this service... Read more...
Sign up to get news, tips and special offers delivered to your inbox.
Heres a little about Carollton, TX.
Carrollton, Texas is a vibrant city located in the northern part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The city has a rich history that dates back over 150 years. The first settlers arrived in the area that is now Carrollton in the early 1840s. The land was originally used for farming and ranching, and the community remained small and isolated for several decades. In the late 1800s, the construction of the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad brought significant change to the area. The railroad helped to connect Carrollton to other cities and towns in the region and led to the growth of new businesses and industries.
By the early 1900s, Carrollton had become a thriving community, with a population of around 600 residents. The city’s downtown area boasted a variety of businesses, including general stores, banks, and saloons. The town also had several churches, schools, and civic organizations.
Throughout the 20th century, Carrollton continued to grow and evolve, as new residential and commercial developments were built to accommodate the growing population. The city became known for its diverse economy, which included manufacturing, agriculture, and technology.
In recent years, Carrollton has experienced significant growth and development, as new businesses, residential areas, and community projects have been built throughout the city. Today, Carrollton is a thriving city with a strong sense of community and a bright future. With top-rated schools, beautiful parks and green spaces, and a wide variety of shopping and dining options, it’s no wonder that Carrollton has become one of the most desirable places to live in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
Things to do and know!
- The A.W. Perry Homestead Museum is a historic home that was built in 1909 by one of Carrollton’s earliest settlers. Today, the museum offers tours and educational programs that showcase the history of the area.
- The Indian Creek Golf Course is a popular destination for golfers of all skill levels. The course features 18 holes, as well as a driving range and practice facility.
- The Sandy Lake Amusement Park has been a favorite spot for family fun since 1956. The park features a variety of rides and attractions, as well as picnic areas and a lake for fishing and boating.
- The Carrollton Public Library is a great place to spend an afternoon reading or studying. The library offers a wide variety of books and other materials, as well as a range of educational and cultural programs.
- The Mary Heads Carter Park is a beautiful green space that offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including sports fields, walking trails, and picnic areas.
Other popular places to visit in Carrollton include the Historic Downtown Square, which features a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues, as well as the Rosemeade Rainforest Aquatic Complex, which is a popular spot for swimming and water play.