Lancaster, TX Maid Services and Office Cleaning
We provide residential and commercial cleaning and maid services and handle household / personal assistant type jobs of all types and sizes. Our staff is committed to upholding a standard for exceptional customer service.
Our company has built a reputation for excellence, striving to provide the most professional house cleaning services in Lancaster, TX since opening in 1989. You can rely on us to keep your home in perfect order and your business well prepared to greet your clients.
Regular cleaning ensures quality and consistency in keeping your home or office clean: From daily, weekly or monthly cleaning, we guarantee that we will leave your home or business pristine. We are bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind. So, once you are ready to enjoy a little extra time on things you’d doing in lieu of cleaning, give us a call; you’ll be pleased you did!
Ask about our additional services!
- Cable Sitting
- Pet Sitting
- Hoarder Cleaning
- Packing and Unpacking
- Windows – Residential and Commercial
Ask about our additional services!
- Party Serving and Clean-up
- Move In/Move Out
- Fire Restoration
- Construction Finish-Out
- Special Projects
- Pressure Washing, including Pool Decks and Parking Garages – Small or Large
Get a Quote
We will contact you by the next business day with final cost, schedule availability/or to confirm your appointment.
Cosmopolitan Maid Service proudly provides house cleaning, office cleaning and personal assistant services throughout Lancaster, Texas and surrounding communities including within the 75134, 75141, 75146, 75241 zip codes.
The Maid Service to Trust – serving Lancaster, TX for Over 27 Years!
Cleaning is done in a timely manner. Also, the handyman work/hoarder removal service they provide is phenomenal! Highly recommend this service... Read more...
Sign up to get news, tips and special offers delivered to your inbox.
Heres a little about Lancaster, TX.
Lancaster, Texas is a city located in Dallas County, Texas, United States. The city has a rich history that dates back to the mid-19th century. In this essay, I will provide a brief history of Lancaster, Texas, highlighting its origins, development, and significant events.
Lancaster, Texas was founded in the 1850s when the Houston and Texas Central Railway was built through the area. The city was named after Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and was originally a stop on the railway line. The town grew quickly, with a population of over 500 people by 1860. The town became an important center for agriculture, with cotton and wheat being the major crops.
During the Civil War, Lancaster, Texas remained relatively untouched, although the area was the site of several skirmishes. After the war, the town continued to grow, and in 1888, it became the county seat of Dallas County. The city continued to prosper throughout the 20th century, with the discovery of oil and gas in the area providing a boost to the local economy.
In the early 1960s, Lancaster, Texas experienced a significant event in its history when the Lancaster School District became the first in the state to integrate its schools. This was a pivotal moment in the Civil Rights Movement in Texas, and the city’s efforts to desegregate its schools were recognized by the Texas State Historical Commission in 2009.
In recent years, Lancaster, Texas has continued to develop, with a focus on promoting economic growth and community development. The city has invested in infrastructure improvements, including the construction of new parks and the redevelopment of its downtown area.
Things to do and know!
- Lancaster is home to the Lancaster Community Park, which features a swimming pool, walking trails, and sports facilities, including basketball and tennis courts.
- The city is also home to the Bear Creek Nature Park, which offers visitors a chance to explore the local flora and fauna, as well as enjoy picnicking and hiking.
- Lancaster is the birthplace of Major League Baseball player Don Wilson, who played for the Houston Astros in the 1960s and 1970s.
- The Lancaster Veterans Memorial Park is a popular destination for visitors to pay their respects to those who have served in the armed forces.
- Lancaster is located near several major attractions, including the Dallas Zoo, the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and the AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys.
Places to visit in Lancaster, Texas:
- The Lancaster Historic Town Square, which features a number of well-preserved buildings from the late 19th and early 20th centuries, including the historic Lancaster Opera House.
- The Lancaster Community Park, which offers a range of recreational activities, including swimming, hiking, and sports.
- The Bear Creek Nature Park, which is a great place to explore the local flora and fauna, and enjoy picnicking and hiking.
- The Cedar Valley College, which is part of the Dallas County Community College District, offers a range of academic programs and community events throughout the year.
- The Lancaster Veterans Memorial Park, which is a beautiful and peaceful place to pay tribute to those who have served in the armed forces.