Lucas, TX Maid Services and Office Cleaning
We provide residential and commercial cleaning and maid services and handle household / personal assistant type jobs of all types and sizes. Our staff is committed to upholding a standard for exceptional customer service.
Our company has built a reputation for excellence, striving to provide the most professional house cleaning services in Lucas, TX since opening in 1989. You can rely on us to keep your home in perfect order and your business well prepared to greet your clients.
Regular cleaning ensures quality and consistency in keeping your home or office clean: From daily, weekly or monthly cleaning, we guarantee that we will leave your home or business pristine. We are bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind. So, once you are ready to enjoy a little extra time on things you’d doing in lieu of cleaning, give us a call; you’ll be pleased you did!
Ask about our additional services!
- Cable Sitting
- Pet Sitting
- Hoarder Cleaning
- Packing and Unpacking
- Windows – Residential and Commercial
Ask about our additional services!
- Party Serving and Clean-up
- Move In/Move Out
- Fire Restoration
- Construction Finish-Out
- Special Projects
- Pressure Washing, including Pool Decks and Parking Garages – Small or Large
Get a Quote
We will contact you by the next business day with final cost, schedule availability/or to confirm your appointment.
Cosmopolitan Maid Service proudly provides house cleaning, office cleaning and personal assistant services throughout Lucas, Texas and surrounding communities including within the 75002, 75098. zip codes.
The Maid Service to Trust – serving Lucas, TX for Over 27 Years!
Cleaning is done in a timely manner. Also, the handyman work/hoarder removal service they provide is phenomenal! Highly recommend this service... Read more...
Sign up to get news, tips and special offers delivered to your inbox.
Heres a little about Lucas, TX.
Lucas, Texas is located in Collin County, about 20 miles northeast of downtown Dallas. The area was first settled by the early 19th century, when numerous small farms and settlements began to dot the area. The town was officially established in 1853, taking its name from the nearby Lucas Creek. As more settlers moved into the area, it soon grew into a thriving center of commerce and industry.
By the late 19th century, Lucas had established itself as an important center of agriculture and industry. Numerous businesses began to open in the area, including several cotton mills, brick plants, and other manufacturing facilities. These businesses would go on to contribute greatly to the town’s development and growth.
Today, Lucas is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, thanks in part to its rich and varied history. The town is also home to several notable attractions, including the Lucas Chapel, which dates to 1855. Visitors can also explore the historic downtown district, which features numerous buildings from the town’s past.
Things to do and know!
Lucas, Texas is a small town with a fascinating history and culture. Here are five fun facts about Lucas that you’ll want to explore during your next visit:
– Lucas is home to the world’s oldest railroad switch tower, built in 1901.
– The town is named after George Lucas, a settler who arrived in 1878.
– Lucas has a long-standing tradition of celebrating the Fourth of July with a parade and fireworks.
– The town is home to the Lucas Cheese Factory, the oldest still-operating cheese factory in Texas.
– Lucas is known for its popular annual music festival, the Lucas Country Music Festival.
Places to Visit
While in Lucas, there are several places that you’ll want to visit, including:
– The Lucas Switch Tower Museum, home to the world’s oldest switch tower.
– The Lucas Cheese Factory, an iconic landmark in Lucas and one of the oldest still-operating cheese factories in Texas.
– The historic Grauwyler Park, a public park in the heart of Lucas.
– The annual Lucas Country Music Festival, which celebrates the music and culture of the area.
– The River of Life Church, a vibrant and welcoming church in Lucas.
Explore the History and Culture of Lucas, Texas
Lucas, Texas is a small town with a rich and fascinating history and culture. From the world’s oldest switch tower to the iconic cheese factory, there’s something for everyone in Lucas. Visit the area to explore the five fun facts and places to visit for a memorable experience.