Rockwall, TX Maid Services and Office Cleaning
We offer residential and commercial cleaning and maid services and handle household / personal assistant type jobs of all types and sizes. Our staff is devoted to upholding a standard for exceptional customer service.
Our company has developed a reputation for excellence, striving to provide the most professional home cleaning services in Rockwall, TX since opening in 1989. You can rely on us to always keep your home in perfect order and your business prepared to greet your customers.
Regular cleaning ensures quality and constancy in keeping your home or office clean: From daily, weekly or monthly cleaning, we guarantee that we will leave your home or business pristine. We are bonded and insured for your safety and peace of mind. So, if you are set to enjoy a little extra time on something you’d like doing other than cleaning, give us a call; you’ll be delighted you did!
Ask about our additional services!
- Cable Sitting
- Pet Sitting
- Hoarder Cleaning
- Packing and Unpacking
- Windows – Residential and Commercial
Ask about our additional services!
- Party Serving and Clean-up
- Move In/Move Out
- Fire Restoration
- Construction Finish-Out
- Special Projects
- Pressure Washing, including Pool Decks and Parking Garages – Small or Large
Get a Quote
We will contact you by the next business day with final cost, schedule availability/or to confirm your appointment.
Cosmopolitan Maid Service proudly provides house cleaning, office cleaning and personal assistant services throughout Rockwall, Texas and surrounding communities including within the zip codes:
75032, 75087, 75189.
The Rockwall, TX Maid Service to Trust for Over 27 Years!
Cleaning is done in a timely manner. Also, the handyman work/hoarder removal service they provide is phenomenal! Highly recommend this service... Read more...
Sign up to get news, tips and special offers delivered to your inbox.
A little about Rockwall, TX.
Rockwall, Texas is a small but thriving city in northeastern Texas with a population of over 38,000. The town was established in 1854 by a group of pioneers who set up a trading post to exchange goods and services with local Native American tribes. As more settlers arrived, the trading post evolved into a general store, and in 1872, the town was incorporated as Rockwall. The completion of the railroad in 1882 spurred the town’s growth, and it became an agricultural center known for cotton and corn production. In the early 20th century, the dairy industry emerged, creating many jobs and leading to the development of businesses and factories, including a grist mill.
Today, Rockwall is a vibrant city with a diverse population and a rich history. Its attractions and businesses make it an ideal place to live, work, and play. Despite its small size, Rockwall has played an important role in Texas history, from its early days as a trading post to its present-day success as a thriving community.
Things to do and know!
- Rockwall is the smallest county in the United States, with a population of just over 80,000.
- Rockwall is home to the oldest running weekly newspaper in Texas, The Rockwall County Leader, which has been published since 1878.
- Rockwall is the only county in Texas with a lake for each of its four corners: Lake Ray Hubbard, Lake Lavon, Lake Tawakoni, and Lake Palestine.
- The Texas State Railroad is the oldest in Texas and runs through Rockwall County.
- Rockwall is home to The Harbor, a shopping and entertainment complex which includes a movie theater, bowling alley, and shops.
Places to Visit
- The historic downtown Heritage Square, which features a variety of historic buildings, including an old courthouse, city hall, and a railroad depot.
- The Rockwall County Historical Museum, which showcases the local history and culture of the area.
- The Harbor, a shopping and entertainment complex which includes a movie theater, bowling alley, and shops.
- The Historic Blackland Prairie Preserve, a nature preserve that is home to several species of wildlife.
- The Rockwall Farm Market, which offers a wide range of locally-grown fruits and vegetables.
- Kayaking on Lake Ray Hubbard or Lake Lavon
- Fishing at Lake Tawakoni or Lake Palestine
- Hiking on one of the many trails in the area
- Biking on the trails around Lake Ray Hubbard
- Golfing at one of the several courses in the area