Seagoville, TX Maid Services and Office Cleaning
We provide residential and commercial cleaning and maid services and handle household / personal assistant type jobs of all types and sizes. Our staff is committed to upholding a standard for exceptional customer service.
Our company has built a reputation for excellence, striving to provide the most professional house cleaning services in Seagoville, TX since opening in 1989. You can rely on us to keep your home in perfect order and your business well prepared to greet your clients.
Regular cleaning ensures quality and consistency in keeping your home or office clean: From daily, weekly or monthly cleaning, we guarantee that we will leave your home or business pristine. We are bonded and insured for your protection and peace of mind. So, once you are ready to enjoy a little extra time on things you’d doing in lieu of cleaning, give us a call; you’ll be pleased you did!
Ask about our additional services!
- Cable Sitting
- Pet Sitting
- Hoarder Cleaning
- Packing and Unpacking
- Windows – Residential and Commercial
Ask about our additional services!
- Party Serving and Clean-up
- Move In/Move Out
- Fire Restoration
- Construction Finish-Out
- Special Projects
- Pressure Washing, including Pool Decks and Parking Garages – Small or Large
Get a Quote
We will contact you by the next business day with final cost, schedule availability/or to confirm your appointment.
Cosmopolitan Maid Service proudly provides house cleaning, office cleaning and personal assistant services throughout Seagoville, Texas and surrounding communities including within the 75159, 75253 zip codes.
The Maid Service to Trust – serving Seagoville, TX for Over 27 Years!
Cleaning is done in a timely manner. Also, the handyman work/hoarder removal service they provide is phenomenal! Highly recommend this service... Read more...
Sign up to get news, tips and special offers delivered to your inbox.
Heres a little about Seagoville, TX.
Seagoville is a city located in Dallas County, Texas. The town was originally founded in 1873 by John G. Seaborn. Seaborn was a Civil War veteran who was born in Alabama and moved to Texas in 1867. He purchased the land that became Seagoville, and it was surveyed and designated in 1875.
In Seaborn’s early years, he farmed the land and ran a general store. As the population grew, other businesses such as a blacksmith shop, a lumber yard, and a cotton gin were established. In 1892, the area became an incorporated town, and its first post office was established in 1899.
In the early 20th century, Seagoville became a booming agricultural center with cotton, corn, and hay as the primary crops. By the 1940s, the city had grown to a population of about 1,000 people and was home to several churches, two banks, a department store, and a movie theater. The town continued to grow throughout the 1950s and 1960s, and today it is home to over 6,000 people and numerous businesses.
Things to do and know!
- Seagoville was named after early settler, John Seago, who donated land for a school in the 1850s.
- The town was an important supply depot during the Civil War.
- The first post office in the town was established in 1867.
- The town was home to the Dallas Naval Air Station for a number of years.
- The town is home to the Old Seagoville Jail, which is on the National Register of Historic Places.
If you’re looking for places to visit in Seagoville, here are a few must-see attractions:
- The Old Seagoville Jail – Visit this historic landmark and take a tour of the jail for a fascinating look into the history of the town.
- Old Seagoville Cemetery – Take a stroll through this historic cemetery and pay your respects to those who have passed away.
- Dallas Naval Air Station – Explore this military training ground and learn more about the history of the Naval Air Station.
- Seagoville Nature Preserve – Get some fresh air and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature at this scenic preserve.
- Trailhead Park – Spend the day hiking, biking or picnicking at this popular outdoor spot.
Seagoville is home to some great eateries that serve up delicious cuisines from around the world. A few popular restaurants in Seagoville include:
- Big Daddy’s BBQ – Enjoy some classic, Texas-style BBQ at this popular spot.
- Thai House – Sample some delicious Thai cuisine at this cozy restaurant.
- China Kitchen – Get your fill of Chinese food at this local favorite.
- Los Compadres – Satisfy your cravings with some Mexican-style cuisine.
- Sugar Pies – Satisfy your sweet tooth with some homemade pies and cakes.